- All stock will be exhibited at the owners sole risk. The owner/exhibitor must have a minimum of third party insurance liability cover and be able to produce such on demand if required so to do. It is a condition of entry that no liability will be attached to the organizers of the show, its officers or assistants.
- All exhibitors must be able to produce a passport for the animal exhibited if requested.
- If not stabled, all horses/ponies must have a competent attendent with them at all times. Failure to comply with this rule will result in immediate expulsion from the showground.
- Horses & ponies must be at least four years & older to be eligible for the driven classes & the road drive.
- The Victoria Food Company Ltd appoint stewards to ensure the safe running of the show. Their instructions must be adhered to. Any disputes must be put in writing and submitted to the show director on the day and accompanied by a fee of £50 in cash. His decision will be final.
- No carriages or harness is to be taken to the stable area. All carriages and harness must be stored on or adjacent to your vehicle and their safekeeping is your sole responsibility as keeper or owner of such.
- Each individual, be they exhibitor or spectator, shall be solely responsible for any consequential loss, injury or damage done to, or occasioned by, or arising from, any animal or article exhibited or otherwise, and shall indemnify the Victoria Food Company Ltd and their officers against all legal or other proceedings or costs in regard thereto.
- All junior whips must be able to provide proof of age upon request.
- You can bring your dogs but they must remain on the lead and fully under control at all times.
- All people taking part in the road drive are reminded to be on their best behaviour for the safety of themselves & everyone else. Any unnecessary or dangerous overtaking will result in an immediate one year ban from the Victoria Foods Carriage Driving Extravaganza.
- All numbers must be clearly displayed.
- No sulkys will be allowed on the showground or to partake in any part of the Victoria Foods Carriage Driving Extravaganza.
Wood shavings are the only bedding material allowed.
Bedding can be purchased from the stable manager.
However you may bring your own.
A penalty of £20 will be levied on all rented stables not cleaned
Out before leaving the showground.
Electrical hook-ups are available by direct arrangement
With the showground, at a cost of £30 for the weekend.
A £25 deposit for the access key will be required, but this will
Be refunded upon return of the access key..